Full-Time Police Officer
Qualified persons are invited to apply to the Borough of Ambridge Civil Service Commission to take a competitive examination leading to eligibility for appointment as a Full-Time Patrolman.
Candidates at the time of application must:
- Possess a high school diploma or a graduate equivalency diploma (GED)
- Must have successfully completed Pennsylvania Act 120 Certification, including passing the final exam
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a police officer
- Be at least 21 years of age at time of application and be legally eligible to operate a motor vehicle in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
In addition, applicants after appointment, will be required to live within a (50) mile radius of the Borough of Ambridge.
Applications will be accepted starting on January 26, 2024, through February 9, 2024. The physical agility test and the written test date will be announced at a later date. Applicants may obtain an application on the Borough (Employment) website at www.ambridgeboro.org.
For more information and to apply, please click "Apply Now".